Idea Pretones Offer – Idea is back with an Exclusive Offer in which you will get Rs.50 Paytm Voucher for Rs.5 Only. You Just Have to Activate Idea Pretone Service for Getting the Paytm Voucher. So Hurry Up Idea Users as it is the Limited Time Offer.
You will get Recharge voucher within 24 Hours of the Activation of the Idea Pretone Service.
You Can use that Voucher in Paytm to Getting Instant Discount of Rs 50. So check out below steps to Getting Idea Pretone Offer.
Note:- This Offer is Verified and We Added Proof Below!
Steps to Available Idea Pretone Offer: –
1. Firstly Dial 55955 From Idea Numbers Only. (Toll-Free Number) | Check Offer Source Here
2. Then Press 1 For Hindi And 2 For English.
3. Then they’ll Inform you about Rs.50 Recharge voucher.
4. Select Any Topic Like “Sports Press 1”, etc. And After This selection. For Confirmation Press 2.
5. You will be charged Rs.5 for subscription & You Will Get Rs50 Paytm Voucher In Next 24 Hours.
6. Use This Voucher For Idea Bill Payment or Recharge & Get Rs.50 Instant Off on Paytm.
Note: – To deactivate SMS STOP to 155223 only when you receive the Paytm voucher.
How to Redeem Idea Pretone Recharge Voucher From Paytm: –
2. Enter the Idea Number which they want to recharge & Enter the recharge Amount.
[Recharge Amount should be more than or equal to Rs.50]
3. Enter the promo code on a next page & Click on proceed to pay.
4. On a next page if the valid Idea Number & Promo Code have applied then Rs. 50 recharge will be done.
Idea Pretone Offer Terms & Condition: –
1. Pre tones Recharge Offer (10th Nov 2016 to 28th Feb 2016)
2. The redemption code will be pushed to a new customer on activation and the subsequent renewal during the offer period.
3. For existing customers, the redemption code will be sold only on one renewal during the offer period. A user churning out and reactivating the service during the offer will not be eligible to receive the code
4. Codes will be valid only during the offer period & shall expire after the end of the offer period
5. In case if the customer has any issues in using the coupon codes they can write to firstname.lastname@example.org.