Nowadays we keep everything in our Smartphone Like Personal photos videos and much other stuff which you do not want to see by others Including Your family members. You can hide your Stuff, hides files, folders without any app using our trick in just a few Seconds. No programming needed. Even a little boy can do this.
How to Hiding Folders and Files without any third app?
1. Firstly, Open File manager. (Androids default file manager is suitable for hiding folders & files)
2. Open the Folder you want to Hide & Click on Menu
3. Then Rename your Folder By adding ( . ) before the name of the folder that you need to hide. For example, My Folder new name is Screenshots now. Now no one can see this folder Covering you.
4. Don’t worry; you can see each of your files & data (hide folders) by clicking on hidden show Folder.
5. With this easy trick you Can Hide Folder that you want. You just need a Rename Your secret folder by putting (.) Before the name of the folder. When you required to See that folder, Just tap on Show all Hidden files.
If you want to Unhide That folder You can remove dot (.) before that Folder Name.
Or Watch this Video
If you have any difficulty to hide folders You can mention in Comment.