There are several Methods and Tricks are available on the internet to increase jio speed and downloading speed. However, some of them are working & some of them are not working. So we have added working tricks article.
- Also Check: How To Use Jio 4G Simcard in any 3G Smartphone?
So read this post if you are getting a slow speed I hope it will be helpful for you!
#1 Increase Jio Speed with ADM
Have you ever used internet download manager(IDM) on PC? It increases speed by splitting large files into small pieces. However, unfortunately, this great software is not available for Android. Don’t worry! We have a method which can do this task for you.
- Install ADM app in your device. Good news! It does not require root permission.
- They have an inbuilt browser which is not so good, so avoid it.
- Open Chrome or any browser & search for the file you want to download.
- Copy the URL & open ADM.
- At top right corner, you will find the + sign. Click on it & past the URL.
- Hit start button & see the magic!
- When I tried this trick, I got the hilarious speed of 1~2 MBps even when there was poor Jio network in my area. Speed was alternating a bit but never went below 800 Kbps.
#2 Increase Reliance Jio 4G Speed (Root Required)
- Download 3G/4G Speed Optimizer app on your phone (Google it for download link).
- In Select Network speed, Select 12/28/7 – Max Speed (Low battery ability) option.
- Click on ‘Apply Tweak.’
- Reboot phone & after that (hopefully) you will see an increase in speed.
#3 Using Speedify to increase Jio speed
- They have both versions (for Android & desktop version)
- If you are going to use Wifi, then us0 desktop version else download their Android app if you want to increase speed in mobile.
- It is kind of VPN only.
- Just connect to nearest server & enjoy high-speed 4G in your Reliance Jio sim.
#4 Increase Reliance jio 4G Net Speed up to 80mbps?
- Open network setting from your phone
- Go to Network settings> More> apn
- Click on add new apn option
- Then, add above apn settings there & save it
- That is it. Reliance jio 4G speed successfully increased
Scroll down to get apn settings
So now you do need to do some settings on your phone, all setting are given below
How to Increase Jio Speed
- Go to setting on your mobile phone
- Click on more & select Mobile Networks.
- Choose access point name of reliance jio sim
- Open menu from the edge of right-hand side
- Then, choose new apn.
- After doing above settings, click on Save.
Increase Jio Speed Settings
- Name – Tricksbot.com
- APN – jionet
- APN Type – Default
- Proxy – Not Set
- Port – Not Set
- Username – Not Set
- Password – Not Set
- Server – www.google.com
- MMSC – Not Set
- MMS proxy – Not Set
- MMS port – Not Set
- MCC – 405
- MNC – 857, 863 or 874
- Authentication type – Not Set
- APN Protocol – IPv4/IPv6
Now save settings, then browse and start downloading big files to check how much speed you get.
see video of this method
#5 How to Increase jio speed using VPN?
- First of all download & install Snap VPN app from here
- Open snap VPN app & begin downloading the file you want to download using JIO internet.
- Then, minimize the downloader & open Snap VPN app and connect to any of the country VPN & compare the speed of the downloading
- That is it. Now you will get up to 10-20mbps speed
If you do not get speed yet, then try another country VPN servers one by one and check the speed. I am sure it will work definitely
#6 Trick to Increase Jio Speed with DAP
What’s DAP? It is Download Accelerator Plus app which is still popular on Windows platform. Now they support Android OS too & it is working great. I noticed notable speed gain after testing some file through UC browser & DAP.
- Install DAP from here (4.71 MB in size).
- Explore the file that you want to download on any browser.
- Deep Tap on download link & click on ‘copy link address.’
- After above Doing, DAP will open automatically.
- Tap on start button & get super fast speed on Jio.
#7 Increase Reliance Jio Download Speed by UC Mini Browser?
- Firstly, download & install UC mini browser from here
- Open UC Browser & start downloading any apps, videos or anything that you want to download.
- Then, Pause download and open snap VPN
- Now connect it to India server.
- Then, Resume the download file & check speed
If you still receiving low speed then, again pause & this point connect snap VPN with Singapore. Start downloading; now you may get great speed.
#8 Modifying Bearer Setting
- This will work on Motorola & few other phones running on stock Android.
- Open settings > More > Cellular networks.
- You will view Jionet as existing apn, just Tap on it.
- There will be an option like ‘bearer unspecified.’
- Change it to LTE.
- Save everything & turn on 4G data.
#9 Increase Jio Speed using different server name
- Go to your apn setting & scroll down.
- In server section, type www.google.com & save settings.
- Reconnect your internet & check speed again.
#10 Changing Band (Caution!)
Note : Try it on your own risk! I will not be responsible for any damage. If you are noob/beginner, do not try this trick.
- Download MTK engineering mode
- Change band to 40 (2300 MHz)
- Set FDD-LTE to 1800/850 MHz
- (Optional) Further, you can also use Speedify to get even more speed.
- Save everything & get ready to fly with fast Jio 4G speed!
- You also may be like: How To Track/Hack WhatsApp of your Friends (Simple Trick)
Note: All tricks/methods have been taken from YouTube videos, we can not claim that they will 100% work for you.
By using this increase jio speed trick if you are getting any problem, just drop a comment, we try our best to solve your problem!