Hey Guys, As know all know about Paytm wallet which is use for Recharge, Online Payment, Shopping, Send/Receive Money.
After the demonstration of currency in India, people discern the importance of online payment wallet such as Paytm, Mobikwik, FreeCharge, PayuMoney, etc. Due to shortage & inconvenience of cash transaction in shops and transports, they started accepting paytm at their shops to overcome this situation.
However, that need the customer & shop keeper to have an Internet connection, & that is not available in many areas, so Paytm has started a new service in which you as a customer can pay without the internet to shop keeper who is accepting Paytm via Paytm Toll-Free Number.
Now Paytm Karo Without the Internet: –
Using this number you can just call to it & Enter Shopkeepers Number & then the amount you need to pay & Transaction is done immediately without having the internet connection.
However, to use this service you need first to sign up on paytm & use the same number to call the Paytm toll free number from which you have registered your Paytm account.
How to Use Paytm Without Internet?
- Paytm Toll-Free Number: 1800 1800 1234
- Call on 1800 1800 1234 from your registered Paytm Number.
- You will listen to a voice which will be told that you have not set PIN for your account.
- Then will be ended.
- Then you will receive a call from Paytm.
- Select Language by entering 1 for Hindi & 2 for English.
- Then the Robot will ask you to enter PIN you want to set for your Paytm account.
- Enter any Four Digit Number
- After entering PIN, Press 1 to confirm.
- Finally, you will be asked to Pay someone or end call.
How to Send Money / Payment Through Paytm Toll-Free Number?
- If you want to Pay someone (like shopkeeper), then call toll free number.
- Then Press 1 to pay someone & then enter their Paytm Number.
- Then Confirm it by pressing 1 Again & then enter the Amount.
- Press 1 to confirm the amount.
- Your payment will be done instantly & then you & receiver (shop keeper) will receive a message for a successful Paytm transaction.
Where can I use Paytm without Internet Connection?
Since it is started just now to it may take few days to reach everywhere & then you will soon be able to pay anyone.
You can use to Pay to your friend / shopkeeper / Cab driver or Anyone without Internet Connection.
Final Words: –
I hope this Article on Paytm Offline Money Transfer by Toll-Free Number helped you in getting the easy way to send Paytm cash without having the internet connection, by just calling Paytm Toll Free number.
Don’t Forget to Share This Post with your Friends & Family. Do Comment for Any Suggestion Regard that Post.