Status of Social Trade Biz & Frenzzup.com – NOT PAYING (SCAM OR NOT)
Category – Earn Money MLM Plans
Payment Process- NEFT/IMPS.
Minimum Investment- Rs.5750
Latest Social Trade News: –
- Some Sources Said that Anubhav Mittal is Released From Jail.
- Next Bail Date Postponed to 16 April
- Abhunav Mittal Wife is Missing
- Anubhav Mittal Father has been Arrested
- Social Trade site will not get start again, if you are Lucky then you might get your money back. But Social Trade Website will not start again as it is a scam company.
- Currently, Abubhav Mittal is in Jail (April 2017)
- Case Again Postponed to 18 April 2017
- Candle March at Jantar Matar on 12th February in support of Anubhav Mittal
- Police will now which will now investigate Anubhav about the Social Trade scam.
- Police investigated Sunny Leone as well for coming up at Anubhav Mittal birthday.
- Social trade frenzzup Scam find by Uttar Pradesh Special Task Force (STF)
- A case of Money Laundering has been filed under PMLA based on a FIR of the UP STF
- Social Trade Operations Are Seized & Site Down.
- Anubhav Mittal & 3 people have been arrested (6 AM – 2 February)
- Rs.3700 Crore Scam
- Police seized Rs.500 Crore in ST Bank account
- Fooled 7 Lakh People
- Read Below Comments To Know More & Support Anubhav Mittal.
As per the very Recent Report, Anubhav Mittal Has been released Now. But it’s high time that people should understand the core of the company. So that people invest their hard earned money wisely.
Currently, Anubhav Mittal is in Custody in Jail For 14 Days.
Important: Social Trade has closed their operations & Anubhav Mittal has been arrested by Police. For more details about Frenzzup Click Here
The Police Said:
“The accused persons were running a web portal — social trade.biz — where an investor has to pay from Rs 5,750 to Rs 57,500 in the company’s account to become the member & earn Rs 4 to Rs 5 per click. So far, we managed to track around Rs 500 crore & already seized the company’s bank accounts.”
Social Trade Scam Process: –
- Buy a Package from Social Trade By Paying Between Rs. 5750 to Rs. 57,500.
- Now Click on Daily Links which you Get
- People Got Rs. 5 per Link Click
- Initially, they Paid regularly to all the users
- Hence, They Build Huge Trust between People
- Social Trade gave huge commission on Adding New people
- It was necessary to Add 2 People for Booster
- By Booster, the earning of the ST User get Doubled
- So, The People & Amount kept on Increasing day by day.
How to See Anubhav Mittal Case at Government Courts Website?
To check the hearing result of Anubhav Mittal, just follow below steps: –
1- Go to court government Site [maxbutton id=”2″ url=”http://services.ecourts.gov.in/ecourtindia_v5/” text=”ecourts.gov.in” ]
2- Enter CNR Number – UPGB040096902017 & Captcha and Click on “Submit”.
3- Scroll Down & See the Result.
Thus, from the above result, I can say that the result of hearing has been declared. And their are chances that Anubhav Mittal will be soon out of the Jail.
Candle March Jantar Mantar Delhi
Let’s See What People Said About Social Trade Scam News?
Social Trade News?
Have a look at the Pictures of the Newspaper & a TV channel. Where they are showing reports related to Social Trade Scam, Anubhav Mittal arrested.
What About Your Money Now?
Since the users are not getting Payments for last 2 months. There is a huge hatred & fear among social trade members. People are really worried about the future of the company as they have put their hard earned money into it.
However, Company has changed the ownership from Ablaze Info Private limited to 3W Private Limited. So, it ‘s hard to understand whether the people will get their money back if in case the company closes its works.
Only time will tell, but we can know what happened with Speak Asia.
In October When the company was getting traveled up, then only Devbhoomi channel did a special coverage covering their News.
- Join unitedly & File Huge Case against Company.
- comment below if you have some another way to get the money back.
Social Trade Fraud Confusion: –
1- This was pure fraud and very simple evidence for that is it was a Multi-level Marketing which is illegal in
India and many other countries like China and USA.
2. In India, it is banned under Prize Chit & Money Circulation Act 1978.
3. But lots of people think it was genuine because of confusion & misimpression like Tax deduction and providing
Form 16A-16 (TDS Certificate), 26 AS (Tax Credit Statement).
4. They are not aware that as per Income Tax Act 1961 income tax does not become relevant to the legal or illegal status of income, their duty is to collect tax on income whether its source is legal or illegal, it is the concern of other authorities/departments to take action or assess whether such affairs/practices done by any person or organisation is legal or illegal. So, TDS deduction and payment or any other tax payment do not certify that business is genuine or legal.
5. The real problem is the person who is engaged in this activity does not properly calculate what actually he is gaining what actually he is losing or risking?
Suppose you are engaged in such activity by paying Rs.5000, and you have joined 4 other people with the same amount for which you are benefiting 10% commission for each person, i.e., 500*4= 2000, and you do for 3 months 500*4*3= 6000, now you will think I have recovered my Rs.5000 back & even Rs.1000. Extra as profit only in 3-month
Justing doing home sitting work? But hey really is this true? The answer is NO because have accounted what u have gained but forgot what u have risked, you forgot liability of 12 person money, i.e., rs. 60000 for which you will be held primarily accountable in case of any loss/fraud because you reached your downline directly first not that company.
You will be easier to trace not that company, no matters whether u have already denied earlier for any guarantee because in case of fraud when your downlines will be learnt that their money is gone and had suffered huge loss, but you had earned some money, and you are in profit they will not leave u and make u liable & try to recover from u and can also spoil your image in society and relatives. thus for earning Rs.6000, your are taking risk of Rs.60000 of others. Your Asset =Rs. 6000 and Your Liability = Rs. 60000 . A wise person will never engage in this shit.
See HindustanTimes Newspaper Headlines?
Sunny Leone & Amisha Patel with Anubhav Mittal (ABP News)
What is Social Trade Biz?
Social Trade is a social media market portal under Ablaze Info Solutions Private Limited. Ablaze Info Solutions Pvt. Ltd an ISO 2008 certified Company. Established by a Pioneer Entrepreneur and Software Engineer. Mr. ANUBHAV MITTAL. You have to Work Daily (Like Click on Websites, Blogs, Like Facebook Pages) For 12 Months and Get your Earnings in your Bank Account Next Day automatically.
Ablaze Info Solutions has also launched E-commerce portal named “INTMAART.COM” on 29th November 2016 for growing his presence for online business.
Social Trade is a Digital Marketing Social Media Exchange Plan which runs from last 1 year. I am really confused about this plan because it has all the Legal Documents but all documents belong to another company “Ablaze Info Solutions Private Limited.” Check out Legal Documents below.
What is Frenzzup.com?
What is Intmaart.com?
Steps To Join www.SocialTrade.Biz? 1- Go To [maxbutton id=”2″ url=”http://socialtrade.biz/” text=”Social Trade” ] and Click on Free Sign Up 2- Enter your Name, Email ID, Mobile Number, Pan Card Number, Nominee Name (Enter any name), Sponsor ID- 61503369 (enter this for booster, big power leg & best support), Choose the position as Left, Select Plan Type, Your Password, Retype your password Again (NOTE- password must contain special characters and numbers ex- rajesh12345@), Tick on I have read terms and conditions and Finally Click on Sign Up. 3- If you entered some incorrect detail, then the circle keeps rotate and you can’t be done sign up, then you must need to do is refresh or Reload the page. (Ignore this if you successfully sign up already) 4- After Sign up, you get your USER ID in your Mobile Number. 5- Now you have to Pay the package amount you choose on Company’s Bank Account through DD or IMPS or NEFT (You can get the same bank details on socialtrade.biz website on Bank Details Section) 6- Login to your Account, Click on Purchase Digital Marketing Package. 7- Enter Bank Payment Details, Reference Number or UTR number, Upload Payment Receipt & Click On Submit. See below screenshot to know more.
They Offer 4 Packages & the validity of any Plan STP is 1 Year from the date of activation. After that, the Product/services will expire
- Rs 5750 (STP 10) – Rs.50 Daily
- Rs 11500 (STP 20) – Rs.100 Daily
- Rs 28750 (STP 50) – Rs.250 Daily
- Rs 57500 (STP 100) – Rs.500 Daily
- Rs 115000 (STP 200) – Rs.1000 Daily
Office Address? (Office Changed to 3W)
Ablaze Info Solutions Private Ltd
D-8,3rd Floor, RDC Rajnagar
Opposite BSNL Office
Ghaziabad – Uttar Pradesh
P.O Box Number: 201002ocial Trade Contact Info LOCATION Address
How To Get Refund within 10 Days?
Final Review (Scammed)
This Plan is successfully running since 19 Months without any problem, but it doesn’t mean that it is not run away. Obviously, people will be making money, but It is similar to the other chit-fund or pyramid based scams.
All documents belong to another company Ablaze Info Solutions Private Limited, why don’t they have any legal document of social trade. I mean in the case of legal action they can easily say that Ablaze is a separate company & no association with socialtrade. Also, they do not register with SEBI. They didn’t disclose the TIN Number yet. Comment below if you have an opinion.
I don’t know how long this plan will sustain and breath. If you want to join, I advise you that Don’t invest more that you can’t afford to lose.
Tags – socialtrade.biz review, fake or genuine, scam India, sponsor id, intmaart frenzzup login frihub joining registration 9th february 2017.
Comment Below Your Opinion About Company Will Survive or Not!
NOTE: It is not Oficial Website of Social Trade, TricksBOT.com does not hold the responsibility for the possible loss of money.