WhatsApp is going out a much-awaited specialty for the new beta versions of its Android App: WhatsApp Video Calling Feature.
WhatsApp New beta version 2.16.318 carries the capability for users to manage video calls. To activate video calls, you just need to open up a contact in the WhatsApp app, click on the call icon and Select “Video Call.” Follow the same process which you follow for WhatsApp voice calling.
However you all can make the video call using GB WhatsApp also, do you know what GB WhatsApp is? If you are not sure, then read my previews article by clicking here.
The Video calls will only work if both the caller as well as the receiver have the same beta version 2.16.318 of WhatsApp that holds the video calling feature. Ask your contacts to update their app beta version 2.16.318 of WhatsApp.
Steps to Activate WhatsApp Video Calling Feature?
You just need to follow steps if you want to activate WhatsApp video calling feature on your Android phone.
1- Download WhatsApp Beta version 2.16.318 for Android from APK Mirror.
2. Backup all your chats and install the downloaded apk.
3. Now open WhatsApp and try to call any of your contacts who has updated their WhatsApp to beta version 2.16.318.
4. WhatsApp Video Calling feature also gives the option to mute the call. You can even alternate between the front & rear camera on your phone, merely like any other video calling apps. Your app’s call history list now shows both video and voice calls.
5. That is it, now start video calling
Now If you are using beta version & try to put a video call, you received a message saying “Couldn’t place the call. Video Calling is unavailable at this time.” We got the same message when both the caller and your intended receiver are not using v2.16.318 of the WhatsApp beta for Android.
Watch the video of the WhatsApp Video Calling Feature below-
Steps to Make a Free Video call in WhatsApp? (Method 2)
1- Download GB WhatsApp apk
2. Open it, and launch it on your device
3. Your friend should be installed GB WhatsApp
4. Now, open chat box and tap on calling button
5. There you will see video calling option
Just click on it and wait till receiving the call
6. That is it, now start video calling
Please Note To make the video call in official WhatsApp, you both need to use beta version unless you get a message says “Couldn’t place the call. Video Calling is unavailable at this time.”
Hope you guys are like this post, please help us little by sharing our post in social or WhatsApp, so your friends can also know that. Comment below if you have any queries or problem.